CAREER WORKSHOPS & FINANCIAL REALITY FAIR
- Review the presenter profiles for each Career Workshop.
- Write down at least 2 career workshops you would like to attend
- Write down 2 career workshops that are “wildcards”
- Wildcard means you want to attend because of an interesting presenter or a career you don’t know anything about.
- You will actually register for a total 2 workshops.
- Choose YOUR school. This is VERY important.
- Complete the survey and click SUBMIT.
- You will not be able to register until you complete the survey.
- Students are required to provide the information for the survey. Those assisting students with registration may not complete the survey unless the student has provided their own response to the survey.
If you are timed out, DO NOT register again. Immediately contact your guidance counselor.
- Career Workshops are offered at 2 different times. You will notice that career workshops are set up as WORKSHOP 1 or WORKSHOP 2. You must choose a workshop from WORKSHOP 1 and different workshop from WORKSHOP 2
- To start, click the green Registration Button.
- Scroll through the Career Workshops.
- Using your career workshop list, choose
- 1 workshop you’d like to attend
- 1 workshop that is a wildcard
- Select “1” in the upper right-hand corner for each workshop choice
- Click CHECKOUT, enter your information. Click the green Complete Registration button. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address approved by your school.
Please note that workshops will be assigned for you, if you choose 2 of the same workshops, 2 workshops offered at the same time, less than 2 workshops, more than 2 workshops or choices that do not include a wildcard.
If the school registers for their students, the students MUST complete a paper survey and these surveys MUST be used to register. This is extremely important! Please DO NOT complete the survey by guessing how you think the student would respond. We must have their responses only.
View the 2018 Sophomore Summit video and see what this event is all about.
Do you like working with your hands or with machines to make, fix or build things?
ELECTRICAL POWER LINE INSTALLER
APPRENTICESHIP FIELD REPRESENTATIVE
BUSINESS OWNERS: MAKING COOL PRODUCTS
MEDICAL DEVICE PRODUCER
AREA BUSINESS ADVISOR
RUTLAND MAKERS SPACE (The Mint)
Are you organized and detail-oriented and do you like to work with lots of information?
Do you like to observe, learn, analyze, and solve problems?
Do you like to work with people and use your creativity to guide or persuade?
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
HEALTH CARE SOCIAL WORKER
CHILD, FAMILY & SCHOOL COUNSELOR